Sunday, March 28, 2010

48 hour video race IDEAS

I have never done a production such as this, but have always read about these contests in various papers and have always been interested. Stop animation with a high resolution SLR looks like the best way to create this production. I am a huge fan of stop animation and love the final product that comes out of the frame by frame production. I almost cant sleep thinking about what in the world the mystery prop could be as it will most likely influence my film greatly. Instead of just throwing the prop into an already formulated plot, I'd rather create the short about the mystery prop itself. So I am kinda waiting till that friday to figure everything out. I enjoy the idea and thoughts behind creativity in the mind, and believe that my best ideas happen on the spot of production. I am very excited about this project and can't wait till it comes time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment